THE NEW YEAR IS KNOCKING
The wheel of the time is turning again to announce the expiry of the current year and the birth of the new year. Happy New Year to every one who is waiting for it and sorry for those who feel attached to the current year or the previous ones.
It is the reality of life, one year goes and the other follows, and we will have no choice other than accepting the realities of living. The life train wheels are turning on and on, life is running fast, and we have to cope with its speed or stay behind waiting for our fate.
It is probably true that every thing in this life is changing, and we humans are probably the best creatures to keep abreast with all changes as we are supplied by both the mechanism and the means.
Humans own the drivers of the change more than what is required to match the speed of motions. They only need to explore the sources of their abilities, and those sources are hidden inside them.
In order for us to compete against the time, we need to do the following:
- We need to make a general review to our hidden powers in order to identify the out of order to fix it, and the non-activated to activate it.
- We need to study our surrounding environment using the latest technology and human advances in understanding life and living.
- We need to look beside us, in front of us, above us, and behind us to be able to draw the required three or four basic dimensions of our modern life, which in addition to XYZ we need to add the time factor for the whole picture to be alive and kicking.
- We need to work together as humans irrespective of our racial, geographical, cultural, or religious believes to make the real changes we aspire to achieve. We as humans, come to this life (born) without a language, religion, or cultural differences. We may differ in geography since birth, but that in today’s world has become not that so important. We are living in a small world, and geography has to be neglected because it is not that important as it was.
- We need to look forward, and to leave the past for itself. No one can drive and look backwards.
- We need to work together as people of the world to share whatever wealth we make to create a new world with no one dies from hunger, disease, or lack of water.
- We need to learn to be flexible to enforce the spirit of mutual communication aiming at the standard of listen to them the way you would like them to listen to you.
- We need to find a mechanisms those enable us to move from “the individual” to “the society”, and from the locality to the totality in order for all of us to be able to see the world as our big house, and the people of the world as our family.
- To try and accept other cultures as part of diversity avoiding any wrong pre-judgements.
- For each one of us to start from within self and move out through our surrounding people to those who are far away anywhere in the world.